You choose a product –
and get all the expertise
Are you looking for adhesive raw materials and specialty chemicals? We can supply them. In guaranteed quality, at stable prices, packed appropriately for transportation and delivered punctually. Do you need advice on choosing chemicals and/or raw materials or on the product formula? We are there for you. You can find our solutions for the relevant product area by clicking on the corresponding symbol.
Preservatives prolong the shelf life of food by interfering with the metabolism of microorganisms, in particular inhibiting the formation of mold, as well as the proliferation of harmful germs and bacteria.
To help ensure that your products are adequately preserved, we offer the following products:
- Benzoic acid, E210 (organic and aromatic carboxylic acid)
- Calcium Formate, E238 (calcium salt of formic acid)
- Potassium metabisulphite / Potassium disulphite, E224
- Potassium sorbate, E202 (potassium salt of sorbic acid)
- Sodium benzoate, E211 (salt of benzoic acid)
- Sorbic acid, E200 (di-unsaturated carboxylic acid)
- Calcium lactate, E327 (calcium salt of lactic acid)
- Calciumpropionate, E282
- Sodium lactate, E325 (sodium salt of lactic acid)
In the construction industry, calcium formate is used as a setting accelerator for cement-based materials. The food industry uses our preservatives in fish products, baked goods, meats, wine, tobacco, fruit and vegetable products, fruit juices, mayonnaise, cheese, mozzarella, bread, jam and margarine. A number of our products are also used as preservatives in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries.